Content and Community Manager
Do you love achieving what others think is impossible? This is a unique opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative food company where you’ll play a key role in growing and engaging our international community.
Erbology is a whole foods start-up launched between London and Los Angeles and quickly expanding internationally. At Erbology, we are passionate about turning powerful plants into delicious, everyday foods. We are customer obsessed, whether it’s the food we make or the experience we offer.
You will quickly gain responsibility and lead the editorial and social disciplines to help us build an iconic brand. Your goal will be to develop and create distinctive, culturally relevant, highly performing content, both visual and written. This is a creative role for an ingenious and fearless quick-learner, who likes to measure everything and get things done. This role is perfect for self-starter who is relentless in pursuit of community engagement and passionate about storytelling.
This is a full-time role, ideal for a recent graduate, based in Los Angeles.
- Accelerate community growth and champion brand engagement
- Develop and deliver highly effective, integrated editorial series and digital marketing campaigns to support revenue growth
- Ensure creative excellence and brand consistency
- Excel at strategic partnerships, identify opportunities and take a lead on making them happen
- Organise inspiring community events and in-store engagement campaigns
- Work closely with the product team to deliver successful product launches
- Develop a robust PR strategy, create PR packages and build a strong network of influencers
- Manage production and media budgets, as well as day-to-day spending for content and product marketing
- Create frameworks, KPIs and a rigorous measurement and testing process; constantly monitor and improve the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns
Required skills and experience
Display strategic, analytical and creative thinking alongside leadership and interpersonal skills
Excellent communication and copywriting skills, editorial level professional English
Broad marketing capabilities, in particular brand management and growth marketing, including SEO and conversion rate optimisation
Proven expertise and deep knowledge of the editorial and social landscape
Understand data, analytics, metrics and statistics
Understand the interplay between offline and online, and between paid, earned and owned channels
Start-up mindset with results and action driven approach
Exceptional attention to detail and high-level outcomes
Proficient knowledge of Excel, Google Analytics and Adobe Photoshop
Demonstrate samples and results of previous marketing and editorial projects
1-2 years marketing experience
If you have the ability and track record to meet the challenges for this role, please send your CV and a brief explanation why you'd like to join our team.