Freelance Recipe Developer and Photographer
We are looking for a creative recipe developer, food stylist and photographer passionate about healthy eating and an eye for clean aesthetic.
Your goal will be to inspire our community to make healthy, delicious and easy to make food recipes at home. You will be responsible for creating a wide variety of vegetarian dishes with a particular focus on gluten-free and dairy-free recipes, sharing the story behind them and taking beautiful images, as well as short videos for the social media.
You will work closely with our marketing team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a portfolio that showcases meticulous attention to detail and strong expertise in developing and creating distinctive and relevant recipes, as well as highly performing content.
- Using Erbology ingredients, create delicious, healthy recipes covering a variety of easy to make dishes, drinks, desserts and snacks
- Document the development process and finished recipes with compelling photographs and short videos
- Write editorial content including the recipes and the story behind them
Required skills and experience
- Good understanding of healthy eating, nutrition and key trends
- Demonstrate excellence in creating distinctive recipes that combine great taste and a healthy approach to eating
- Outstanding copywriting and editorial level professional English
- Ability to perform within tight deadlines and adjust to changes in priorities
- Deep understanding of visual and written storytelling through diverse media channels - from video to magazine articles; Instagram and Snapchat channels to Facebook Live and Twitter GIFs
- Ability to photograph using a DSLR camera
- Own laptop/computer and photography/video equipment
- Active personal social media profiles
- Background in nutrition is a plus
If you have the ability and track record to meet the challenges for this role, please send your CV and a brief explanation why you'd like to join our team.