Marketing and Editorial Intern
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptionally driven and creative individual with a passion for recipe creation and copywriting, product marketing and community building. You’ll have a chance to make a real impact and learn in a fast-growing food start-up. As a marketing and editorial intern, your goal will be to convey inspiring stories about healthy eating, build our online community and expand our customer reach.
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent attention to detail and broad marketing capabilities in addition to deep knowledge of the editorial and social landscape.
- Research and analyse new retail opportunities and direct-to-consumer channels
- Manage and synchronise product listings across different distribution channels
- Create promotional strategies for our e-commerce business
- Grow, engage and inspire a global community by creating and implementing editorial series, social media and e-mail marketing
- Develop recipes and copy ensuring creative excellence and brand consistency
- Analyse the effectiveness of the social media and promotional campaigns and ensure these are optimised and effective, in line with marketing plans and business objectives
- Work closely with the product team to deliver successful product launches
- Identify opportunities for growth and take a lead on making them happen
- Passion for visual and written storytelling combined with outstanding copywriting skills and editorial level English
- Display strategic thinking and excellent understanding of the online and product marketing
- Experience with recipe development and interest in health and wellness
- Deep knowledge of diverse media channels - from video to magazine articles; Instagram and Snapchat channels to Facebook Live and Twitter GIFs
- Ability to photograph using a DSLR camera
- Own laptop/computer and photography equipment
- Results driven, proactive attitude and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements
- Active personal social media profiles
- Excellent multitasking and organisational skills combined with attention to both, details and macro-level outcomes
If you have the ability and track record to meet the challenges for this role, please send your CV and portfolio.