As a marketing specialist, your goal will be to build Erbology’s reputation, convey inspiring stories, deliver customer value and strengthen brand loyalty.
You will lead the editorial and social discipline and help us build an iconic brand. At the same time, you’ll help us define the strategy for each product category and individual products.
You will report directly to the CEO and will be responsible to drive profitable growth for the business via three key areas:
- Grow, engage and inspire a global community by creating and implementing editorial series and social media marketing programmes, including PR and online and e-mail marketing
- Create and implement promotional strategies and editorial content for our retail partners, including social media and in-store engagement
- Create and implement promotional strategies for our e-commerce business
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills and broad marketing capabilities in addition to deep knowledge of the editorial and social landscape. You will have proven expertise in developing and creating distinctive, culturally relevant, highly performing content, with a focus on video. You will have a solid understanding of the FMCG industry, in particular the health and wellness sector.
- Accelerate community growth and champion brand engagement
- Develop and deliver highly effective integrated content series and social media campaigns, ensuring creative excellence and brand consistency
- Develop and implement promotional strategies for each product category and individual products across multiple distribution channels and in accordance with seasonality
- Create frameworks, KPIs and measurement tools and monitor the effectiveness of the social and promotional campaigns
- Ensure social campaigns and promotional activation plans are optimised and effective, in line with marketing plans and business objectives
- Work closely with the product team to deliver successful product launches
- Manage production and media budgets, as well as day-to-day spending for content and product marketing
- Identify opportunities for growth and take a lead on making them happen
- Write press releases and engage with press and influencers
Required skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience, ideally with an editorial or content production background combined with social media and product marketing in the FMCG, health and wellness or luxury goods space
- Specialisation in brand and creative strategy and an excellent understanding of the interplay between offline and online, and between paid, earned and owned channels
- Outstanding copywriting and editorial level professional English
- Deep understanding of visual and written storytelling through diverse media channels - from video to magazine articles; Instagram and Snapchat channels to Facebook Live and Twitter GIFs
- Ability to photograph using a DSLR camera
- Own laptop/computer and photography and video equipment
- Proactive attitude and ability to perform in a fast-paced environment with changing requirements and minimal guidance
- Active personal social media profiles
If you have the ability and track record to meet the challenges for this role, please send your CV and a brief explanation why you'd like to join our team.